This is a place for the plant curious, health conscious food & wine lover
I started my business because I was skeptical and a bit scared of taking the big leap of going vegan.
I felt in my heart that it was the right thing to do, but I was worried I wasn’t going to be able to adjust, do and eat the things I loved to do to before, and even continue in my business (which was food based).
When my life improved exponentially in all areas as a result of making these changes, I realized all the ‘difficulties’ were all in my head.
I knew I needed to share my experiences and help others who feel like I did, but are a bit stuck and not quite sure where to start or what to do.
Who do I typically work with and is that you?
You don’t think you can go fully plant-based, but want to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet
You want to learn to cook more exciting, plant-based healthy meals that your entire family will love
You have a desire to make a difference in the world and contribute to it being a better place for us all
You are either single, a busy and successful career women or a stay-at-home mom, lawyer, healer, personal trainer, health coach, music business executive or a real estate agent… it doesn’t matter!
You may be suffering from health issues, excess weight and want to get strong, fit and healthy
You want to lessen the impact on the environment and help animals
Who am I and why am I qualified to help you?
I went from traveling the world with international pop stars and rappers as a marketing executive for record labels, to leaving that business and going to culinary school and taking wine classes, to starting my own full-time business as a food and wine consultant, and health and life coach.
I embody and am very familiar with what it takes to go through a transformation… as I’ve worked across 4 industries, lived in 4 different countries and have worked with thousands and thousands of people from around the whole world.
Other facts about me
- I’m a certified Holistic Health Coach through IIN
- I have a certificate in plant-based nutrition from eCornell
- I was a NASM personal trainer for years with a specialty in Fitness Nutrition, as well as an ex body builder
- I’m a professionally trained chef and had my own catering company for years, focusing on seasonal, local farm to table ingredients
- I’m also a certified life and business coach
Extra fun facts:
I’m a wine educator and consultant, and love adding fun and pizzazz to life through a glass (or three) of wine. Wine can be healthy if you learn to incorporate it the way it was intended: with food, and in moderation.
Wine to me is so much more than just drinking it: it’s about traveling, learning other cultures, languages and ways of life, as well as history, geography and making connections with people!
- I Used to travel the world with famous artists like Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Alicia Keys, Wyclef and Busta Rhymes doing international marketing and PR for them
- I have lived in 4 different countries and moved over 15 times
- I have worked in 4 different industries
- Met and married my husband in 3 months, he’s also a chef and NOT vegan