SUBSCRIBE TO GET WEEKLY TIPS AND INSPIRATION
We're talking about how to discover your life purpose and start doing more of what you LOVE.
90 days to the rest of your life.
Can you truly say that you are living the life you have always dreamed of? Are you exactly where you would like to be with your health, your career, your relationships and your finances? Or is something missing?
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Feel like you never have enough time to do all the things you want to do, much less find time for yourself at the end of the day and all your “chores”?
Are you saying “yes” to everyone else but yourself?
Putting yourself on the back burner, hoping that “one day” you will have time for yourself?
Living according to your “shoulds” instead of “wants”?
Have you lost touch with what you really truly want because you feel like you are living according to everybody else’s rules and feel stuck in a life you didn’t really envision for yourself?
Why do we make these unconscious, wrong choices for ourselves?
we listen to what ‘others’ think we should do, or follow society’s, our family and peers’, or media’s version of who they tell us we should be
we haven’t had the courage to listen to our inner voice and follow the path we truly want to be on
we haven’t dared to make heart based decisions
we don’t love ourselves or are seeking love and approval outside of ourselves instead of looking from within
low self worth/self esteem, not feeling worthy of success
we don’t believe we are capable of leading lives of greatness, that it only exists in fairy tales
we have developed a lack of confidence because we have not taken action
When I started out coaching, I was a health coach helping women transition to a plant based diet.
I thought my clients only wanted to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into their diet, lose weight, get more energy or reduce their stress or eliminate some type of chronic condition they had as a result of poor lifestyle choices.
But when we started working together, I found that in all cases, what was missing was not the knowledge of what they needed to do to drop the weight or to feel healthier, but rather it was the lack of decision or determination, as well as a missing part in another area of their lives. Some were lonely, missing a life partner, others were miserable in their job or stressed out with family life and desperately trying to find a few moments to themselves.
They kept providing me with reasons they thought were valid that kept them in their “comfort zone” and refused to make the change and take the steps necessary to improve their lives. Simply put, they had lost their true identity and sense of self in between all the chores, responsibilities and duties they had taken on unnecessarily (and subconsciously unwillingly) they believed they were required to do.
This lead me to realize that what these women needed the most was a program that could help them to see that a different life is possible for them, one that doesn’t need to conform to what “society” thinks you should do, but one that makes them happy and feeling fulfilled.
One that gives them hope, inspiration and the possibility to utilize all their God given talents, interests, passions and skills.
I also wanted to design a program where I show that all the areas of our lives are interconnected and will affect our health, happiness and success. Once you realize this, you can achieve anything.
And so “90 Days to the rest of your life” was born.
How does my life coaching program differ from other programs out there?
I believe it all starts with what you feed your body. Whether you choose to believe it or not, your dietary habits influence everything you do; it effects your mood, your thoughts, feelings, times when you feel inspired or not, whether you get depressed, motivated or defeated just to name a few emotions.
The way you eat and live is also a reflection of how you feel about yourself, how much (or little) you love and think of yourself. When you put foods in your body that are dead, have gone through pain, terror and slaughter, your energy will most likely mimic it. Your body will also use a lot of energy to break it down and digest it, leaving you tired, sluggish and unfocused. On the other hand, when you eat vibrant, colorful and high vibrational foods like fruits, vegetables and legumes – guess what happens? Your energy will soar, you will feel lighter, happier, more inspired and creative as a result. This means you will be in a better place to create your ideal life from an honest, conscious and heart based place.
In order for us to be fully able to use as much of our brain as possible, we need to be alert (i.e. no brain fog), have as much energy as possible (plant foods give you this) and feel inspired and motivated to do our best work (when you physically feel great and eat vibrant foods that are alive, you will achieve this state).
Selecting the right food will make you feel good and allow for inner change as well. For instance, it is not a coincidence that those who choose to follow a vegan diet, often are inspired to explore their spiritual lives. They are led to a gentler lifestyle, start caring more about others and their environment and the world, feel more harmonious, satisfied and at peace.
Turning to a plant based diet means you are already going against the grain of what most people are doing. This is a great catalyst for change in other areas of your life where you feel you following the masses unconsciously, until you one day ask yourself: why do I do what I do?
When I turned vegan, I was amazed at how many untrue stories were circulating about this lifestyle. That vegans were deficient in protein and other nutrients, that people who didn’t eat meat can’t build muscle, a vegan diet was restrictive and boring, and so many other myths. I had believed this for so long I adopted it as my own truth, until I started questioning things and doing my own research. When I found the guts to discover my own truth, my life changed.
After a while I started thinking “in what other areas of my life have I accepted popular myths to be true?” It all became so apparent to me. One of them was that I have to work super hard to make a lot of money, that money is scarce, that the only way to be ‘safe’ was to get a good, steady job and that I should behave a certain way to attract the right kind of man and that the natural evolution of life was to have 2.5 kids, buy a house with a yard, a fireplace and preferably a 2-car garage. Just so I could continue struggling and ‘keeping up with the Jones’.
So how exactly can this program help me, you might ask?
It is coaching you to transform the way you view yourself, your life and ultimately the world. I will help you get in alignment with your true values, so you can finally feel true happiness, live up to your fullest potential, achieve a sense of purpose and power and take charge of all aspects of your life.
Instead of giving your power away to other people and let them decide what’s best for you, you will learn a new mindset and way of thinking that will put you back in the driver’s seat of your own life. Only you can decide what’s best for you, and only you can change your situation. There is enormous freedom in this when you realize it!!
I base my program and modules on three basic fundamentals all people need to work on before they can find true joy and success:
A healthy mind and body is essential for a rewarding life. If you’re not healthy, you are not happy, and if you’re not happy you are not healthy. Plain and simple.
Healthy means different things for different people. But health is a basic human need we all need to function optimally, at our best possible frequency, hence SELF CARE is at the core of my program.
Self care means:
- eating food that nourishes your body
- getting enough sleep
- moving your body
- taking time for YOU, alone time, massage, getting your nails done, go for a walk, yoga, etc.
- spending time enjoying life and having fun like going out for drinks with your girl friends, going away for the weekend with your partner/spouse, going out for dinner in a fancy restaurant, going to the movies, theater or museum…
When you take care of yourself, you are in a better place to help and support others that might need you; your kids, your neighbors, your clients, friends… Be the shining example of a healthy and happy person so you can inspire others to do the same for themselves!
This is where I might get some resistance initially from people. “Money isn’t everything” or “money is not important to me” I hear so many people say. Well, I’m here to call you out on your bullshit. You are not happy when you get upgraded to first class? You wouldn’t be happy if you won the lottery?
Let’s face it – you can’t accomplish all the amazing things you have planned for yourself without money. What we will deal with in this module is to go through what your VIEWS about money are and the stories you have around money and wealth and how this has hindered you from reaching your goals. We are going to embrace money for what it is: meaningless without any energy, but incredibly useful when it has a purpose. We will learn to love money and talk about it as currency, and currency is energy and it can be used for many wonderful things!
Why do you want to make six figures or whatever amount you’ve set for yourself? Why do you want to lose 20 lbs? Why do you want more energy? So you can feel better, but ultimately… be happy right? Seeking happiness is at the core of every person’s desire and when you’ve tackled health and wealth, this is where happiness come in to tie the health and wealth elements together. When you are happy you make better decisions, you attract the right people, situations and energies into your life and you also have the capability of inspiring others.
We will start with exploring what you love to do –what do you REALLY want – your core desires. These are what bring you true happiness. Every time you encounter difficult moments or start questioning if this really works, you go back to your core desires, which will remind you why you are doing this in the first place.
Please note that this is only a rough outline meant to give you some ideas about areas we will tackle.
I very much practice intuitive coaching, which means the weeks and months will look different for each individual, based on their goals, desires and life situation.
MONTH 1: CREATING HEALTHY HABITS
- overview of healthy eating with an emphasis on plant based foods, what they can do for you, nutritional education and how to use them
- the powerful ways in which what you choose to put on your plate affects how successful you are
- how a plant based diet will skyrocket your energy, clear brain fog, reduce cravings and stress and help you lose or maintain a healthy weight without even trying
- how to successfully transition to a greener life; strategies and tools you can put into place to slowly eliminate foods that don’t serve you and gradually implement new foods. Emphasis is on progress not perfection
- Self care and why it’s critical to your success. Why a massage, brisk walk or a trip to the nail salon can change your whole perception of yourself, of others and of life!
MONTH 2: CLEARING MONEY BLOCKS
- learn about wealth consciousness and how it affects all areas of your life, especially your health
- identify your money blocks and how it’s preventing you from moving forward with your goals and to living the life you most desire
- understand money as an energetic force and empower yourself to rewire your thoughts about money
- understand and see how money (wealth) and health are connected and how your thoughts about one area will affect the other. Once the connection is made and the “aha” moment has been experienced, the healing can begin, no more struggling or being challenged in either area!
MONTH 3: CONNECTING THE DOTS
This is where we’ll put it all together to create your new, happy life!
- strengthen your confidence and clear all limiting beliefs you may have
- work on the way you speak to yourself, mastering your way with language; choose words that empower you and puts you in high vibration.
- learn how the power of your words influences your quality of life
- deal with any remaining resistance you might have in going forward with your ideal life, tools to resist caring about or following what other people are thinking, doing or saying
- design the blueprint for your new, rockstar life!!
Still not convinced? Check out what my previous clients have said about my program
“I thought I was going to simply get physical fitness and nutrition advice, but I received so much more.”
“In my own work as an educator, I advocate with the clients with whom I work on the importance of their personal story, and how empowering reflecting on their successes and how they have overcome challenges and barriers. Sunny’s program helped me achieve that for myself. I’m continuing on with Sunny because I’m excited about reaching goals that I’ve long held, but have not allowed myself to believe in. now I not only believe in my ability to reach these goals, I expect to achieve them. Having a coach and cheerleader such as Sunny with a open mind world view was especially helpful in helping me challenging my assumptions about myself and other’s relation to me.”
“Her approach is truly Bon Vivant – live your version of life to the fullest – with confidence and ease.”
“Sunny is such a vibrant and kind soul! She makes me feel really seen and heard. With her intuition and incredible knowledge she opens up a whole new universe of eating, helps with those small or big health issues, you thought you have to live with and makes you feel like the sky is the limit for your dreams! If you want to transform your life to incredibly healthy & delicious, confident enough to treat yourself like the queen you are and finally realize those dreams of yours – Sunny is simply AMAZING!” “
“Sunny was able to hear my issues and hone in on the real reason my life isn’t progressing the way that I want.”
“I just got some serious life tools. I really liked how she made me look at myself honestly and feel good about doing better for my life. She didn’t accept any excuses or take any crap, but did it without judgement or criticism. It was all about my self worth, my value and clarifying my “why”. Some of it was hard to hear, but ultimately I had to laugh at myself for the things she clarified that were so simple and I was choosing to make so hard. Then I got actionable tasks and plans to think things through and keep moving forward. Thank you, Sunny, your guidance made me feel like I’m on my way to the extraordinary life I deserve!”
Adrienne Borgersen, Editor in Chief, LA Fashionista Compassionista Magazine
“My session with Sunny helped me to recognize and gain access to the answers that live inside of me, and all of us already.”
“ She asked me all of the right questions to guide me to look within but also listened so that she could get a deeper understanding of what my experience is. Her knowledge in food and fitness is invaluable because those are the backbones of a healthy body. It makes total sense to add in life coaching to complete the circle by helping the mind be healthy as well as we complete our goals and remove our blocks. What is so remarkable about her is that she truly cares about you and truly wants to help you succeed. After my session I have taken risks that I would not have taken before and feel like I am moving towards my goals.”
“May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.” – Nelson Mandela
This program is NOT for you if…
- You love excuses and come up with one for every situation as a valid reason you are where you are
- You are looking for someone to do all the work for you
- Expecting life to just change overnight, without you putting in some real effort
- You aren’t willing to do some work on uncovering your truth and debunking myths you have believed about life
- Get frustrated when you experience stumbling blocks or resistence, and give up easily
- Think the world owes you something. (hint: it doesn’t, it was here first)
- You are defensive and not open to explore all options for why you haven’t reached the results you desire
However, this program is IS for you if…
- You are 100% ready to change your life and you are willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goal!
- You are tired of telling yourself “no” and ready to chuck your story of why you can’t have what you really want
- Willing to take steps that might seem scary but know that to achieve greatness you have to try something you haven’t done before
- You know deep down you were meant for bigger things and finally ready to take the necessary action to see all that you are capable of doing!
- You want to experience true happiness, health and wealth and believe that it is possible for you too!
What is included in the 90 Day Program.
The program is tailor made to you and your situation and is based on a highly intuitive approach
- 12 x 60 min personalized one-on- one coaching sessions with me
- Recorded coaching sessions for you to review afterwards
- One x 90 min intensive session to kick off your program where we cover your core desires and intentions for the next 3 months
- Follow up email with a recap of each session
- Worksheets and PDF files to further support you
- Unlimited email access to me for additional support, questions and accountability
- My 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan to get you on a healthy plan of fueling your body